Application of Lash Me Up! lashes
1. Gently remove lashes from the box, measure the lashes to fit the length of your eyelid. If they are too wide trim the lash band just shy of your natural eye length. Trim from the outer corner.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue to the band, allowing 10 seconds for the glue to become tacky before application.
3. Using a pair of tweezers place Lash Me Up! lashes right over your natural lash line. Slightly press the lash band paying close attention to corners. Press for a few seconds.
4. This is it. You look beautiful!
5. Enjoy your Lash Me Up! lashes and charm with your look!
Removal of Lash Me Up! lashes
1. To remove the lashes hold the band on the outer side and carefully peel the lashes.
2. Carefully remove glue from the lashes and place them in the box until next application.