Lash Me Up! is a perfect and original gift for a woman who is important to you. Thanks to our eyelashes, every woman will emphasize her eyes beautifully and feel special, because our motto is: "If the eyes are the mirror of the soul, make them always look captivating!". Give someone a unique gift in a beautiful, fragrant with love, pink heart, and they will never forget it! We will make every effort to ensure that everything is buttoned up to the last button! :)
Application of Lash Me Up! lashes
1. Gently remove lashes from the box, measure the lashes to fit the length of your eyelid. If they are too wide trim the lash band just shy of your natural eye length. Trim from the outer corner.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue to the band, allowing 10 seconds for the glue to become tacky before application.
3. Using a pair of tweezers place Lash Me Up! lashes right over your natural lash line. Slightly press the lash band paying close attention to corners. Press for a few seconds.
4. This is it. You look beautiful!
5. Enjoy your Lash Me Up! lashes and charm with your look!
Removal of Lash Me Up! lashes
1. To remove the lashes hold the band on the outer side and carefully peel the lashes.
2. Carefully remove glue from the lashes and place them in the box until next application.
You might also like
5 g/0.18 US OZ
Fast drying and precise in application, this brush on eyelash adhesive is perfect for full as well as individual lashes. Developed for black and brown lashes, ideally blends with dark makeup. Ensures comfort and keeps lashes securely.
Contains Vitamin A, C, and E. Latex and formaldehyde free.
With our new, pink blush, the lashes application will become even easier!
It will catch lashes and reach the most inaccessible places.
Eyelash application has never been so easy!
In addition, tweezers are perfect for eyebrow adjustment.
It is an indispensable element of every well-equipped beautician.
Our bestseller #HugMe! If you like to see in the mirror a dense curtain of lashes on your eyelid then this model is just for you. They have frayed endings and they are in the shape of letter A thanks to which they unbelievably open the eye.
The adhesive is sold separately. CHOOSE GLUE
Choose the type of band: